Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

IN HIS ARMS


Just when you think you can’t go another day, God is right there to pick you up. There are times when we feel like we are so weak in a tiring situation, that we feel we cannot make it. Rest assured that those who place their hope in God will have their strength renewed. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV) God will not let you stand alone in any situation, whether it is death of a loved one, financial crisis, homelessness, addictions, and many other hardships. God promises to lift us out of these pits. He will give you a firm place to stand and create a new beginning for you. Psalm 40:2 (NIV) He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
God is saying: Stand through all of your trials. I AM will walk through them with you. There are lessons to be learned through every trial. Will you humble yourselves and allow me to teach you? You don’t want to miss the lessons or experiences. Starting all over can be difficult. I AM here to help you so you don’t have to go through all the unnecessary pain of sin that others choose. I love all of my children and want them to reside in Heaven with their Heavenly Father. Rest in my arms my children. Here your strength will be renewed and I will release you to a renewed attitude to continue to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment