Translate

Saturday, May 12, 2012

TRUST GOD



Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)

I’ve been learning to trust God in every area of my life. I have an issue with trying to figure out all the details of things He’s doing in my life. I get so overwhelmed and frustrated trying to figure things out or make them work in my own way. God wants us to trust Him fully in every area of our lives, not just some. It can be hard to do this when you’re so accustomed to figuring things out in your own way. We have to learn a new way of thinking and trusting. It’s not always easy but if we put forth the effort, God is faithful and will guide us to where we need to be.

Father, I thank you for your faithfulness. I thank you for loving us all so much that you want us to prosper. I thank you for blessing us and for the great fruits produced in our lives when we walk according to your will. Let us, put off our old ways of thinking and put on your way of thinking. Help us to remain in you as you remain in us. I love you Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment